Monday, October 4, 2010

News update!

Goodness me its been such a busy year! Can't believe its almost Xmas....eeeek! Once again we are doing some gorgeous chrimbo cakes and cookies for Harvey Nichols, and we will be having a shop full of yummy and exciting treats. Also hoping to confirm dates for our special Xmas cake masterclasses, these will be held in the shop in Leigh-on-sea and also in a fantastic location in Central London (tbc!) so we will keep you posted! Also, I have been VERY slack updating the blog with some of the fantastic news that's been happening at Fancy Nancy this year, so I am posting the past few months news up now (better late than never!) seeing as I'm not up to my elbows in Wedding cakes at the moment! A quick breather week before all the Xmas production is underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment